GENERAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Models Q2 Service and Sales programs with creativity and energy such that goals are achieved and quality standards are met or exceeded. Takes personal initiative and is a positive example for others to emulate.
- Builds customer relationships by being accountable for representing QNB to the customer in a courteous, confidential, and professional manner, and for providing prompt efficient and accurate service in processing transactions through consultative selling and cross-selling in a positive manner.
- Cross-sells deposit and loan products and refers customers to appropriate person or department.
- Performs paying and receiving teller functions accurately and balances cash drawer at the end of the day.
- Must be proficient in all aspects of the role of Financial Service Representative.
- Able to relate to other people beyond giving and receiving instructions.
- Must have strong QNB product knowledge and actively champion QNB Service and Sales, referral and product campaigns.
- Completes assigned compliance training in a timely manner and demonstrates ability to apply training to their duties and responsibilities.
- Assumes additional job-related duties as requested including the ability to work at any branch location.
Apply from HERE